HOW TO RECYCLE PAPER
(Yield: 4 sheets legal size)
Preparation time: 20 minutes approx.
- 20 sheets of paper, approximately letter size (you can use any type of paper)
- 2 cups of clean water
- 2/3 cup of white latex paint (or other)
- plastic container with a capacity of 2 liters
- paddle or wooden spoon or plastic
- metal frame 30 x 40 cm, can develop with one or more steel hooks
- 1 half pan, frame size and depth between 5 and 10 cm
- Using scissors cut the paper into small pieces and allowed to soak into thecontainer with water for 10 minutes, stirring constantly with the help ofthe spoon.
- Once you have been well soaked, place in blender and blend at lowspeed, gradually add the latex paint to form a homogeneous mixture.
- The mixture is poured into the container and is reserved for later use.
- To form the frame, take the steel hook and a rectangle (using thetweezers), approximately 25 x 40 cm and the average is placed, opening and inserting in it theframe.
- The frame is placed over the tray and the mixture is poured over and cover the frame is removedcarefully and dried in the sun on two poles, so as to aerate on both sides.
- Once dry, the sheet follows carefully.
- The mixture is poured from the tray and empty the container and placed back on the racktray, repeat step 5 to complete the mix.
The problem of soil contamination is somewhat different from air pollution andwater as municipal and industrial wastes remain in the same place where the depositedfor relatively long periods, this causes the increase of insects and rodents.
The recycled paper is used as an alternative to reduce wastage, which mayreuse the waste for a maximization of these.
By recycling your used paper help reduce the pollution caused by waste generation.
You can reuse as often as necessary leaves using this technique of recycling.
The resulting paper will have a resemblance to the bark paper.
How to use:
You can use this paper to make drawings with watercolor, crayons, oil paints or other.
To make crafts such as boxes, photo books, cards, envelopes, tablecloths, pastesnotebook and books that you can decorate with dried flowers and seeds.
For a more leaves increase the amounts of ingredients as often aswant.
You can make more than two racks to make multiple sheets at a time.