Knowing What's Important


Sure, the big story today is that President Bush made an announcement on Climate Change yesterday. However, if you came to 3r Blogging looking for my take on it, you came to the wrong place. Go to MSNBC.Com , read about it yourself and give me your thoughts via email, Skype or AIM. I'm interested in what you have to say.

So, instead of substance, I'm reserving today's blog for a little self-promotion. Dutch Kills, the band I have been playing in for about 7 years, is playing tonight at midnight at Trash Bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (256 Grand St. between Driggs and Roebling ). It has been a while, since it was hard to schedule practice over the past year while I tried to figure out how to raise a newborn baby and run a store .

Anyway, If you are in town and you are a bit of a night owl, stop by and rock with us! Also, check out some of the songs that will be released on our new album ("Blissville") on our MySpace page, www.myspace.com/dutchkills.

Photo Right: Dutch Kills...when we were younger.

Post a Comment